We can assist you when the banks cannot
PMA works closely with lenders who lend to individuals and companies looking for short to medium term loans for business purpose. Our lenders take a risk-ratio approach to lending and can often assist when the banks cannot. Loans are fixed for a period of three months up to three years.
* Please complete the form below and one of our experienced staff members will call you to discuss your application.
* All loan applications are reviewed on an individual basis to determine whether the application meets our strict investment criteria and the preferences of our investors.
HOW PMA WORKS
WHAT WE CAN HELP
We assist borrowers who fall outside conforming lenders and need a real estate secured loan for a short to medium term.
1. Registered first mortgage over residential real estate in Melbourne up to 80% of the independent value of the property.
2. Registered first mortgage over commercial real estate in Melbourne up to 70% of the independent value of the property.
3. Registered second mortgage over residential and commercial real estate in Melbourne up to 75% of the independent value of the property.
4. Registered first mortgage over construction developments up to 70% of the end value of the development as independently assessed.
PMA offer investors a unique opportunity to directly participate in mortgages that yield in excess of bank deposit rates. Investors participate in a transparent process that enables them to make informed investment decisions.
The investor is provided with an overview of the borrower, full details of the property and the outcome of an independent valuation. The decision to invest then resides with the investor. Such autonomy and control over risk is not attainable in other similar investments, including managed funds.
* Investment terms are flexible and can be negotiated with the investor.
* Investors will be required to provide a certificate from a qualified accountant confirming that the investor is a wholesale investor as defined by the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
* If you are interested in further information, please complete the form below and one of our experienced staff members will call you.
HOW PMA WORKS
INVESTING CONDITION APPLY
Investors can choose to participate in:
registered first mortgages over residential and commercial real estate. Such mortgages have priority over all other forms of security held over the property, in the event of default
registered second mortgages over residential and commercial real estate at higher yields. Second mortgages refer to loans that are subordinate to higher ranked loans which have a priority against the same property. In the event of default, any priority loan is paid, subject to the terms of any priority agreement
registered first mortgages over construction developments, also at higher yields. These mortgages have priority over subordinate forms of security granated over the property, in the event of default. They do carry a higher degree of risk due to various commercial factors such as delivery risk.