Superannuation and Retirement Planning
- Retirement planning has two phases, accumulating and actually retiring
- Consolidating multiple account
- Contributions to super taking advantage of tax concessions
- Provide clarity and direction to build wealth and have income last thoughout your retirement
- Centrelink and aged pension assistance
- Identifying your financial goals and helping you navigate through the various investment options, structures, and features to designing an investment portfolio that suits your risk appetite and investment frame.
- Sourcing investment opportunities
- Protect yourself and family from unexpected events, death, serious injury or critical illness. Appropriate strategies can help prevent financial stress and maintain families quality of lifestyle.
- Life Insurance
- Total Permanent Disablement Insurance (TPD)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Trauma Insurance
- Review your existing insurances to ensure they are appropriate
- Cost effective ways to fund your insurances
- Working with external professionals to ensure your wealth is distributed tax effectively and according to your wishes
- Provisions for minors and family members with special needs.